Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Everything is coming up roses!

Maybe it's just that it is winter in New England, or more likely that it is cold, or that I am inside with a new baby and a three year old, or that I spend waaayyy to much time obsessing over the lovely fashions du jour on my blog roll.  It seems as if I am in synch for a change with the fashion world and that my love for things vintage, and floral have come together which makes me very happy and warm. Like warm and fuzzy warm.  So here I am nursing a small baby and ordering beautiful florals off of the internet, most recently from Tanya Whelans Scaterred Roses and Birdy Hill lines off of fabric.com, and some Lecien florals from a local shop Sew Creative.  And just today over on Grandrevivaldesigns.typepad.com (Tanya Whelan) has a giveway for her newly reintroduced line of fabric Barefoot Rose, and I am so in love.  Roses seem to be my thing these days and let me tell you hers are beautiful so stop by and take a look http://grandrevivaldesign.typepad.com/grand_revival_design/2012/01/barefoot-roses-is-back-and-a-giveaway-1.html  and enter to win her new book and a collection of fat quarters, oh and drool over the dresses wish I could buy one.  Hey and if you win (green with envy) please feel free to share the love, hint hint.
Thank you Ups man got this today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment